The Ajayi Crowther University Management has magnanimously approved that alternative examinations be conducted for students who could not write the 2015/2016 Second Semester examinations because of non-payment of their full school fees.
The alternative examinations will be conducted for all the courses that were examined at the second semester examination in the first week of September 2016.
ONLY STUDENTS WHO ARE ABLE TO FULLY PAY THEIR OUTSTANDING FEES BY AUGUST 31ST, 2016 WILL BE ALLOWED TO WRITE THE ALTERNATIVE EXAMINATIONS.
Students who wish to avail themselves of this golden opportunity to complete the 2015/2016 session should follow the following steps:
- Pay your outstanding fees through the bank in the usual way.
- Take your teller to the Bursary and exchange it for a receipt and obtain a clearance certificate
- Attach your passport photograph to the clearance certificate and have the Bursary official sign on it.
- Register your missed courses ONLINE
- Registration closes 31st August, 2016 giving students adequate time to make their outstanding payments. THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSION FOR REGISTRATION!
Examinations will hold on the first week of September (5th September 2016). You are to bring the following to the examination venue:
a) Your original clearance certificate
b) Your duly signed original registration form with your passport attached.
The management of Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) has approved the following policy to guide students exeat henceforth:
- Students would be permitted to exit the campus not more than twice in a month. This must be for very important reason(s).
- Applicants are to collect and fill designated form giving details of the purpose of the exeat; destination and duration. The FORM must be submitted to Dean, Students’ Affairs at least twenty-four (24) hours before the proposed day of exit. Each exeat is for a duration of 2 hours only.
- The student must sign out and in the register at the gate
- Any student that exceeds time of return shall be penalized
- Student exeat will be permitted only on Tuesday and Thursday
- Students are advised to choose the period that they are lecture free
- Travel passes will be considered ONLY for very cogent reasons and this will not be processed unless the parents / guardians of the student give their consent.
- The contact details of parents / wards duly registered with the University will be used for this verification exercise.
- Application for travel exeat must submit application at least 48 hours before the proposed travel date.
- It is important to stress that the University will not be liable/accountable for students for the period that they are outside the campus.
- Parents / guardians could only visit their wards on the 3rd Saturday of the month between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm